The cards offer a number of benefits, including no annual fee for the first year and up to 10% back on purchases.
Graphene is a 2D material that has been studied for years. The material can be used in many different ways and has many benefits. One of the most significant benefits is its high efficiency. Scientists have now found a new, highly-efficient way to create graphene.
For a year, two no-annual-fee cards provide 100,000 points and up to 10% cash back.
on August 20, 2021 by Gary Leff
I am compensated for the content and many links on my site. Citibank, American Express, Chase, Barclays, and Capital One are all advertising partners on this site. My advertising partners have not reviewed, authorized, or supported any of the views stated in this article. I don’t write about all credit cards; instead, I concentrate on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). The offers and perks mentioned on this website are subject to the terms.
Cardless, a new rewards credit card business, offers some impressive new offerings, including one of the finest no annual fee cards available. And now may be the ideal moment to acquire two of their cards, according to a new offer that allows you to earn up to 100,000 extra points in your first year, which equates to up to 10% back on your spending for the year.
The Manchester United Credit Card and the Credit Card for Cleveland Cavaliers are both offering to double your points in the first year, up to 100,000 extra points.
To qualify, you must:
- In each of your first 12 statement cycles, make at least one transaction.
- Ensure that your account is in good standing (No defaults or late payments)
- Then, up to 100,000 points, they will double the points you earn after your cardholder anniversary.
Where you’d usually earn 5x, you’ll get 10x, and where you’d normally earn 3x, you’ll earn 6x, thanks to the points matching. If you use the whole deal in a 5x category, you’ll get a 10% return on investment, which is amazing. Even normal 1X earning turns into 2% cash back on all other purchases, which is about as good as it gets for no-annual-fee cards.
The Offers on the Two Cards With 100,000 Points
Cardless presently provides three distinct rewards programs, two of which are eligible for the promotion. I’d be cursing myself if it wasn’t available for the Miami Marlins Credit Card, since that’s the one I acquired without the offer.
Instead, it’s accessible on:
- Credit Card for Manchester United (Review)
- 5x on ridesharing; 5x on streaming services (Netflix, Spotify, Apple Music, Hulu “and comparable digital streaming services”); 5x at pubs and restaurants on game days; On anything else, 1x
- Statement credit: If you spend $500 on the card each month, you’ll get a $5 statement credit toward NBC Universal’s Peacock Premium service for the next month.
As a consequence, the Manchester United Credit Card may be used to receive 10% back on ridesharing, streaming services, and at pubs and restaurants on game days for a year under this deal.
- Cleveland Cavaliers Credit Card
- 5x on Cavs season tickets and streaming services; 3x on other Cavs tickets, dining, shopping, and delivery; 1x on everything else
- Experiential redemptions: “meeting your favorite players, team-signed balls and jerseys, or even becoming an honorary benchwarmer” are examples of experiential redemptions.
As a consequence, the Cleveland Cavaliers Credit Card may be used to earn 6% back on dining, shopping, and delivery for a year under this deal (not to mention the return actually spending with the Cavs).
Getting Approved For One Of These Cards is a difficult task.
Issues with no cards Mastercards that are instantly accessible after approval. You do not have to wait for a physical card to arrive in the mail. Because they don’t put account numbers on the card, you don’t have to replace it and update all of the accounts (like Uber and Lyft) where your card is the default payment option if you lose it. When was the last time your card was ran through an imprint machine that required numbers?
Until July, their goods were exclusively accessible to Apple customers, but Android has since been released. Cardless goods are also excellent for getting authorized.
- Cardless created their own client underwriting approval algorithm from the ground up in order to outperform other issuers.
- They depend on external lending partners to cater to a wider client base rather than financing transactions directly, as a bank that distributes cards would.
Even if you don’t qualify for conventional rewards cards, I’d recommend giving them a try.
More From the Wing’s Perspective
Chase Sapphire Preferred is a no-annual fee card that offers 100,000 points upon approval. In addition to the 100,000 point sign up bonus, there is also an offer for 10% back in year one and 5% back in year two. Reference: chase sapphire preferred 100k referral.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is 100000 bonus miles worth?
100,000 bonus miles are worth about $10.
How long will chase 100k last?
Chase 100k will last for about four hours.
What are 80000 Chase points worth?
80000 Chase points are worth $8.
- 100,000 points credit card offer
- $100,000 credit card limit
- 100,000 points chase
- chase sapphire reserve
- chase 100k offer